Thursday, October 22, 2009

Testimonies : September 2009 (Archive)

To share a testimony from Revival Town, contact us.


My husband and I have been praying for a girl since 2004. She was involved in the occult, vampirism, drinking of blood, and satanism. We did an outreach down town on the sixth of September. She was manifesting demonic behavior. In pain, she asked us to pray for her. She was able to cry out to Jesus to set her free. She has now come into fellowship with many Christians downtown. This is the first open door we have had for her in five years. She has never known the love of God, but he opened up her spirit and seeds of love have been planted. Praise the Name of Jesus!
Anonymous

When my dad lost his job of sixteen years, my parents asked me to pray with them. I heard the Lord audibly respond to my prayer telling me not to worry. Later, my mom was showing me jobs on "Monster" and I kept asking God which job was the right one. He, again, responded saying "no" to two of the jobs, but then he said, "Yes" the the third one I asked about. The Lord said my dad would receive the job the next Thursday at four o'clock. Well, that next Thursday and four o'clock my dad finished signing the papers for employment. God really does take care of all our needs.
Anonymous

My family and I have been praying for my cousin and uncle because they weren't saved, and also because my cousin had a brain tumor that the doctors said was inoperable. They also said that the operation, should they do it, would paralyze the left side of my cousin's body. They went through with the operation and my cousin was perfectly fine! He was coherent and moving! Not only that, but both my cousin and my uncle gave their lives to Jesus!
Kasie

I went snowboarding and was attacked spiritually and physically. My friends saw it all happen. My shoulder was seriously injured and my friends saw it swell up. They said it looked the size of a leg. When I went to the doctor for x-rays, they said I had a serious break in my shoulder and would need immediate surgery. On the way to the hospital for my surgery, I and many others were praying over my shoulder, and suddenly, I felt the Lord's hands and presence. I believed I was healed in that moment. When they tood x-rays the second time, there was no break in my arm... nothing was wrong!
Adam

My husband and I have been praying for a girl since 2004. She was involved in the occult, vampirism, drinking of blood, and satanism. We did an outreach down town on the sixth of September. She was manifesting demonic behavior. In pain, she asked us to pray for her. She was able to cry out to Jesus to set her free. She has now come into fellowship with many Christians downtown. This is the first open door we have had for her in five years. She has never known the love of God, but he opened up her spirit and seeds of love have been planted. Praise the Name of Jesus!
Anonymous

My husband and I were prayer walking downtown one night at Dorchester Park when we stumbled upon a man laying on the ground. We asked him if he needed help and he preceded to tell us that he had recently become homeless. He had traveled from California to Colorado for work. His friends had left him, so he got drunk. The homeless shelter would not let him in, so we decided to take him into our home. We began to talk to him about Jesus. He told us he was a baptist and had been "saved a hundred times." We then asked him if he had a relationship with the Holy Spirit. He said he had never heard of such a thing, so we layed our hands on him and asked for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Afterwards, we retired for the night and let the man sleep in our basement. The next morning we talked with him again about Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Then, we gave him a bible and took him to the homeless shelter. Two weeks later he called our home and told us he had gotten a job. It started as part-time, but then changed to full-time. He spends the week working in Aspen and returns here on weekends. What a testimony of God working in his life!
Anonymous