Thursday, October 22, 2009

Testimonies : 17 June 2009 (Archive)

To share a testimony from Revival Town, contact us.

I was up front for the prayer team; a friend came up for prayer for a pinched nerve in his back. God healed him right there on the spot!!!

Benjamin M.


I began praying for my Buddhist friend, Jim. One night, a few weeks ago I called him. Miracles happen. We talked for the better part of forty-five minutes about what God is doing in me and talked to him about the Bible. The next morning I received an email. It read, “Which books do you suggest I read first?”

Anonymous


The idea of the things that capture and move God’s heart being the same things that set my heart ablaze has been so much on my heart. The “challenge” to cry for things has been one of the things I have been doing. Right now I have really wanted to become passionate about prayer and interceding. I never thought it would happen but I now love prayer and praying so much that my heart is physically burdened at times.
Jaime D.

Without any contributions of my own money, God completely provided for my missions trip to Germany this summer. I got to experience God’s material provision for ME, not just my family, for the first time in my life. It really uplifted my faith in his will for me. The funny part is that a good portion of the money came from my tax refund that showed up in my account the exact hour I needed it!! What a miracle!
Rebekah